Principal: Mrs. Joy Sanford
Secretary: Mrs. Teresa Bigelow
It’s hard to believe it’s November already. I hope you have all had a great year so far. We look forward to seeing you soon for our Parent Teacher Conferences on Nov. 7-8. Do you ever wonder how to make the most of your Parent Teacher Conference? Here are a few tips:
- Ask your child what his/her strongest and weakest subjects are, and which subjects he/she likes most and least. Ask your child if he/she would like you to speak about anything with the teacher.
- Prepare a list of notes and/or questions. What do you want to discuss? What concerns do you have? Is there anything specific about your child you would like the teacher to know. Prioritize the questions in case you run out of time.
- Ask for an explanation if there is anything you don’t understand.
- Be mindful of the teacher’s and other parent’s time in keeping to the allotted time given. Feel free to ask the teacher if you can set up another time to meet with them if necessary.
Thank you for the support you have given to us so far. I look forward to another great year with you and your children.
Mrs. Joy Sanford
***If your phone number, address, or emergency contacts change for any reason, please notify the school as soon as possible so that we may update our records. ***
315 E. 5900 S.
Murray, UT 84107
(801) 264-7451 FAX
***The first bell rings at 8:25 a.m. to line-up***
|A.M. Kindergarten:||P.M. Kindergarten:||1st-6th Grade:|
|8:25-10:40 (Short Day)||11:05-1:20 (Short Day)||8:25-1:20 (Short Day)|
Check out additional media information from our district and community..
Make sure you register your child(ren) online before the 1st day of school
- Information and procedures
- School-wide Discipline Plan
- School rules and Expectations
- Emergency Procedures – Parents
- Standardized Dress Code
- Safe Walking Route
- Parking Lot Concerns
- Home-School Learning Compact